Monday, January 14, 2008

My First Post - An Introduction

What could have been a better day to join the bloggers community then my B'day. I had been seriously planning to venture into writing blog for at least couple of months now. I have been reading blogs for last two years and have come across quite a few serious blogs on various subjects which provided me the impetus for starting a new blog and here I am in front of you with my ideas.

Let me also take this opportunity to introduce myself. I graduated from IIT Madras with B Tech (Civil Engineering) and M Tech (Infrastructural Civil Engineering) and worked for couple of years with L&T Ramboll Engineering Ltd and IL&FS Infrastructure Development Corporation before joining IIM Ahmedabad as a PhD student in the Public Systems Group. Details regarding my personal and professional life can be obtained from stdwww.iimahd.ernet.in/~sss/

Hope you enjoy reading through various blogs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good dude! all the best.... :) hope this provides some relief from your acads pressure